Tol/Myth/con

  • Bonnie Callahan
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 6 9:36 PM
      Hi all of you headed for Birmingham;

      Looks like I'll be arriving at the con after all, with none other than Charles Coulombe.
      That means we'll have even MORE fun!

      I'm bringing a CD of some of the most significant photos with me (Guests of Honor, early events)
      instead of albums, will be happy to let anyone view it.

      See you all sometime on the 11th.

      Bonnie
    • Beth Russell
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 7 7:02 AM
        So glad to see that a real Mythcon is shaping up in Birmingham. T2005
        will be great, but I have been regretting no Mythcon this summer.

        See you there!

        Beth Russell

        Looks like I'll be arriving at the con after all, with none other than
        Charles Coulombe.
        That means we'll have even MORE fun!

        I'm bringing a CD of some of the most significant photos with me (Guests
        of Honor, early events)
        instead of albums, will be happy to let anyone view it.

        See you all sometime on the 11th.

        Bonnie

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Berni Phillips
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 7 2:15 PM
          From: "Bonnie Callahan" <bonolatm@...>

          > Hi all of you headed for Birmingham;
          >
          > Looks like I'll be arriving at the con after all, with none other than
          Charles Coulombe.
          > That means we'll have even MORE fun!

          Bonnie, I thought you didn't fly! Have a great time and I'm glad to hear
          that Charles is going as well.

          Berni (whose husband is leaving her the day after she turns 50)
        • Mike Foster
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 7 2:21 PM
            Berni,
            All I can say is that he had better come back home, as I did from
            Pasadena in January, with some major jewelery to be doled out over
            Christmas, yr. 51st &c.

            Mike

          • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 7 3:16 PM
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 7 4:06 PM
                Berni,
                Get him busy out in the garden right away! None of this skinny-dipping
                with Nibs and Tom and :-[
                you. And he better have some bling from Minas Tirith!

                Mike

                Joan.Marie.Verba@... wrote:

> [...]

              • Berni Phillips
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 8 12:33 PM
                  From: <Joan.Marie.Verba@...>

                  > Well, yes, but AFTER he throws the One Ring into the Cracks of Doom, he's
                  > coming back, isn't he?

                  Just as long as it's not his wedding ring he throws in! That's NOT the One
                  Ring.

                  Berni
                • Vincent Ferré
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 9 5:50 AM
                    Hi,

                    Are these papers still scheduled ?
                    I'll talk in "Heroes 1", about the link between Tolkien's fiction and his critical texts on medieval literature (and also at the "translation-panel" chaired by Thomas Honegger).

                    see you there

                    Vincent