Re: [mythsoc] The Choices of Master Samwise

  • Walkermonk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 71 , Aug 3, 2005
      In a message dated 8/3/2005 1:12:19 PM Central Standard Time,
      dbratman@... writes:
      >And as I stated before, you will never be able to convince me of this point.

      Ah, so this is a matter of faith, not of logical conclusion.
      ----

      Wrong again. My logic is just fine, thank you all the same.

      Grace Monk

    • Larry Swain
      Message 71 of 71 , Aug 14, 2005
        ONe tidbit I didn't see mentioned in the various takes on the theory: at the end Harry rather considers "getting Snape" as a possible by-product, but isn't overly concerned with Snape or Malfoy. One could counter that he is focused on Voldemort, but I'm not sure I buy that as just putting Snape out of mind.