Re: O.W.L.'s in Harry Potter

  • Lezlie
    Message 1 of 71 , Aug 3, 2005
      > At 04:42 PM 8/3/2005 +0000, Lezlie wrote:

      > >I've always wanted to consult with the PB on their fantasy & SF buying
      > >choices. Any ideas as to *how*?
      >
      > If "PB" stands for "Public Branch",

      Actually, it's shorthand for "public library". Thanks for the info.
      I'm a "Friend of the Library" of long standing, so I'll do some follow
      up. Lezlie
    • Larry Swain
      Message 71 of 71 , Aug 14, 2005
        ONe tidbit I didn't see mentioned in the various takes on the theory: at the end Harry rather considers "getting Snape" as a possible by-product, but isn't overly concerned with Snape or Malfoy. One could counter that he is focused on Voldemort, but I'm not sure I buy that as just putting Snape out of mind.