Re: [mythsoc] The Choices of the Mythsoc Admin:

  • Walkermonk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
      In a message dated 8/2/2005 10:09:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
      Joan.Marie.Verba@... writes:
      Generally, I try for minimal intervention and hope that the listmembers will
      be
      moderate without my intervention. It's always a judgement call as to when and
      how to intervene, and my judgement is by definition not the same as anyone
      else's. Perhaps that's not an entirely satisfying or satisfactory response,
      but
      there it is.
      ------

      I think you're doing a perfectly fine job at present. And I appreciate Carl's
      concern. David and I disagree. It has happened on a number of occasions. :-)
      Last I checked, we both survive and I perhaps even manage to learn something
      (can't speak for David on that, of course) every now and then from the
      arguments.

      And I do find it amusing in retrospect that as much as I enjoyed HP6, I only
      get riled up when we start discussing Tolkien. Just a reaffirmation of how
      deeply imbedded that story is -- and really, how much of my life has been shaped
      by it.

      Grace Monk

    • Bonnie Callahan
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2005
        Hi everyone:

        I just sent out a message, should've appended "contact me off-list" IF you feel inclined
        to do so, as the material I shared might be considered too far outside the purview of the
        group's focus.

        Bonnie C.