Re: [mythsoc] The Choices of the Mythsoc Admin:

  • Carl F. Hostetter
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
      OK, I appreciate that (both the fact and your acknowledging it, and
      of course the reasons for it -- seriously, thanks).

      Carl

      ----

    • Walkermonk@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
        In a message dated 8/2/2005 10:09:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
        Joan.Marie.Verba@... writes:
        Generally, I try for minimal intervention and hope that the listmembers will
        be
        moderate without my intervention. It's always a judgement call as to when and
        how to intervene, and my judgement is by definition not the same as anyone
        else's. Perhaps that's not an entirely satisfying or satisfactory response,
        but
        there it is.
        ------

        I think you're doing a perfectly fine job at present. And I appreciate Carl's
        concern. David and I disagree. It has happened on a number of occasions. :-)
        Last I checked, we both survive and I perhaps even manage to learn something
        (can't speak for David on that, of course) every now and then from the
        arguments.

        And I do find it amusing in retrospect that as much as I enjoyed HP6, I only
        get riled up when we start discussing Tolkien. Just a reaffirmation of how
        deeply imbedded that story is -- and really, how much of my life has been shaped
        by it.

        Grace Monk

      • Bonnie Callahan
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2005
          Hi everyone:

          I just sent out a message, should've appended "contact me off-list" IF you feel inclined
          to do so, as the material I shared might be considered too far outside the purview of the
          group's focus.

          Bonnie C.