Rejoice!

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2005
      The 2005 Bulwer-Lytton winners are out

      http://www2.sjsu.edu/depts/english/2005.htm

      Listmembers will be particularly interested in some of the "Fantasy" entries
      and in the "Children's Fiction" runner-up, though it suffers from a factual
      error.

      I'm also quite fond of the "Science Fiction" winner by Mary Potts.

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2005
        Thanks, Diamond.

        The South Korean plumber one
        and the one right after, the one about Mitzi's tee-shirt, and a few
        others were great.

        But it was the Bilbo Baggins one that made me laugh out loud.

        Cheers & off to the college office purge again,
        Mike