An Authority on Tolkien

  • godspropfz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2000
      Dear Mr. Sherman,

      My name is Finly Zachariah, a high school student attending Santiago High
      School in Corona, CA. I was wondering if you would be able to allow me to
      interview you as in bounce ideas off you for a thesis I need to come up with
      for my AP Language Arts senior project. If you can't, I understand, but if
      you can, I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your time and
      consideration.

      Sincerely,

      Finly Zachariah