Nedd some help with meteorology ...

  • Lezlie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2005
      Hi—
      I am creating a world. Its got two moons and a lot of water. I need
      a little assistance in two things, figuring out the tides and
      understanding the weather. Meteorology. I fear one of my characters
      is rather passionate about down drafts, tropical depressions,
      prevailing westerlies, storm fronts (and, backs <grin>), wind chill
      factors and so on. Does anyone have a resource? You can write to me
      if you are a weather-nut, climatolgist or meteorologist or the like at
      my private e-mail: lezlie@....
      Lezlie