Narnia movie trailer

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
      Just got back from watching War of the Worlds (a waste of time, in my opinion),
      and saw a trailer for the upcoming Narnia movie.

      Wow.

      Joan Marie Verba
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
        A passionate view on the subject of the Narnia film. (Warning: language!)

        <http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/gate/archive/2005/06/29/not
        es062905.DTL>

        DB
      • Carl F. Hostetter
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
          Is that a good "wow" or a bad "wow"?

          If the former, whew. If the latter, whoa. And woe.