Re: [mythsoc] Permission for derivative work

  • Carl F. Hostetter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30 10:25 AM
      On Jun 30, 2005, at 1:14 PM, Carol Mitchell wrote:

      > I resent the idea that I might not have been able to read it.

      And I resent the fact that certain people in Russia -- where
      copyright is essentially non-existent -- have taken it upon
      themselves to electronically republish a great deal of my work, al in
      the name of "free access to information", without even letting me
      know, let alone asking for my permission.

      Which kind of resentment "wins"?