Glen's Website (Inklings Focus)

  • Bonnie Callahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2005
      To all of you who look forward to this;

      Glen's told me he still has some significant work left to do on it, and
      would appreciate it if you wait until a "greenlight" is issued. (Unless you're
      sooo desperate you gotta tap in NOW.....)

      I'm helping him with this, and we both want it to be the best presentation
      possible.Whatever
      encouragement & support you want to offer, I'll help it get to him! (although he has a
      "guest
      book"--I tried to get an entry in & it's not wholly functional yet.)

      Best to all of you,

      Bonnie