RE: [mythsoc] Mr. Tumnus' Wild Ride

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2005
      What a wonderful idea! It produced some lovely mental images; I think
      Disney could include a few other things from the VDT and other books: like
      Dufflepuds and a glimpse of a dragon (Eustace?), perhaps, and you must also
      have a scene with Puddleglum, though how that would be done, I don't know.
      Thanks for the "ride." ---djb