RE: [mythsoc] Mr. Tumnus' Wild Ride

  • Mari Dole
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2005
      I like your ride and would definitely take it.

      Mari

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2005
        What a wonderful idea! It produced some lovely mental images; I think
        Disney could include a few other things from the VDT and other books: like
        Dufflepuds and a glimpse of a dragon (Eustace?), perhaps, and you must also
        have a scene with Puddleglum, though how that would be done, I don't know.
        Thanks for the "ride." ---djb

        http://mail2web.com/ .