The Living House of Oz

  • utc_61
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2005
      Hello,

      I've been a long time member of the Mythopoetic Society, and I just
      wanted to announce my new book, which I'm very excited about, and
      which finally available today! It's called "The Living House of Oz",
      it's the sequel to "Paradox in Oz", both of which, of course, are
      sequel's to Baum's Oz series. You can look up information about the
      books at the publisher's website:
      www.hungrytigerpress.com/books/livinghouse.shtml

      Here's the blurb:

      Illegal Magic in Oz!

      Edward Einhorn returns to the Land of Oz in this much-anticipated
      sequel to his critically acclaimed Oz novel Paradox in Oz.

      What do you do when your mother is arrested for practicing
      witchcraft?
      For thirteen-year-old Buddy the answer is easy-he's off to rescue
      her from imprisonment in the Emerald City of Oz!

      Obstacles loom on every side. The giant Bumblebeast brandishes a
      terrible sting. The Adepts at Magic refuse to help Buddy with their
      powers. And who are the shadowy creatures with animal heads pursuing
      Buddy for mysterious reasons?

      With help from friends such as the living hat stand that calls
      itself
      the Earl of Haberdashery, Buddy at last reaches his mother only to
      find
      he must challenge the Wizard of Oz and Glinda the Good, the most
      powerful magic-workers in Oz. As if that isn't enough, the
      incredible
      secret of Buddy's past suddenly bursts forth for all to see.
      Questions and threats bombard him from every side as Buddy finally
      faces the most important choice of his life.

      Overflowing with magic, adventure, and everyone's favorite Oz
      characters-the Scarecrow, Dorothy, Tempus the Parrot-Ox, and many
      more. The Living House of Oz is a thrilling and hilarious romp from
      start to finish.

      http://www.hungrytigerpress.co­m/books/livinghouse.shtml