Re: [mythsoc] A Middle English Reader and Vocabulary

  • Kevin Bowring
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2005
      I thumbed through this in a bookstore briefly today. My only complaint (other than the general ugliness of Dover books, especially since they quit sewing their bindings) is that they seem to have enlarged the text to fit their format, creating an irritating fuzzy look to the lettering.
      Kevin Bowring