Re: [mythsoc] Need help remembering a title SF

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 12, 2005
      In a message dated 6/12/2005 10:28:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      lizziewriter@... writes:

      .... as for the flip-flop issue, it is entirely likely that I am merging
      memories of other titles which did do that with this one which I guess did
      not. Didn't Lion of Comarre and Against the Fall of Night do that?

      It may be that there was a flip-flop edition in the 1960's. My copy is from
      the 1970's. The copy you read may be from the 1960's.