RE: [mythsoc] Need help remembering a title SF

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 11, 2005
      Yes, that's them !! Thanks David & Wendell.

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      amor vincit omnia
      lizziewriter (at) optonline.net & yahoo.com
      (closing earthlink account soon)
      <http://www.lizziewriter.com/> www.lizziewriter.com (See my ad in
      Contemporary Doll Collector magazine)
      www.danburymineralogicalsociety.org

      _____

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 12, 2005
        In a message dated 6/12/2005 10:28:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        lizziewriter@... writes:

        .... as for the flip-flop issue, it is entirely likely that I am merging
        memories of other titles which did do that with this one which I guess did
        not. Didn't Lion of Comarre and Against the Fall of Night do that?

        It may be that there was a flip-flop edition in the 1960's. My copy is from
        the 1970's. The copy you read may be from the 1960's.