Re: [mythsoc] C.S. Lewis quote about teacher's life

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 1, 2005
      I recall reading a C.S. Lewis remark/quote to the effect that one
      benefit of a career as a teacher is that it gave him so many friends who
      were younger than he was.

      Please, can anyone place this quote with a cite? I thought it was in
      Jack but if it, so far it's been elusive.

      Thanks for any help,
      Mike