Re: Tolkien Studies online

  • Edith.Crowe@sjsu.edu
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      The full text of _Tolkien Studies_ is also available in _Project Muse_, a
      subscription database available in many university libraries. If the
      library in question is also open to the general public, databases of this
      sort may be accessible on the premises even if you're not affiliated with
      the university in question. (Access from home or other remote sites is
      usually restricted to that university's students, faculty & staff.)

      Edith L. Crowe
      Art & Humanities Librarian & Coordinator of Graduate Instruction
      San Jose State University Library
      http://www.sjlibrary.org
      (408) 808-2037 | edith.crowe@...

      Corresponding Secretary of the Mythopoeic Society
      http://www.mythsoc.org

    • Olaf Keith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
        I think Volume One of "Tolkien Studies" is available for free.

        http://muse.jhu.edu/demo/tolkien_studies/

        At least, I can access the articles from home without difficulty.

        Olaf
      • saraciborski
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
          --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Olaf Keith" <keith@u...> wrote:
          > I think Volume One of "Tolkien Studies" is available for free.
          >
          > http://muse.jhu.edu/demo/tolkien_studies/
          >
          > At least, I can access the articles from home without difficulty.
          >
          > Olaf

          You are right! I just tried it! Thanks very, very much.
          Sara Ciborski