Re: empire, etc. and "Tolkien Studies"

  • saraciborski
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 1, 2005
      --- I'm not, currently, but my daughter is a librarian at a
      university--I'll see if she can do something for me. Thanks.

      In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Croft, Janet B." <jbcroft@o...> wrote:
      > Sara, if you're connected to a university or college library that
      gets
      > the database Project Muse, you can get Tolkien Studies online.
      >

      > Janet Brennan Croft

      ~-->
      > What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater?
      > Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good!
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/DtIolB/TM
      ~->

      > The Mythopoeic Society website http://www.mythsoc.org Yahoo! Groups
      > Links
    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 1, 2005
        I recall reading a C.S. Lewis remark/quote to the effect that one
        benefit of a career as a teacher is that it gave him so many friends who
        were younger than he was.

        Please, can anyone place this quote with a cite? I thought it was in
        Jack but if it, so far it's been elusive.

        Thanks for any help,
        Mike