Re: [mythsoc] Revenge of the Sith and the Jedi

    Message 1 of 13 , May 28, 2005
      But Hugh, that may explain the drag, um, pod racing scene, but it doesn't
      explain the rest of the movie.

      "Exciting? No it's _not_. It's dull. Dull. _Dull._ My God it's dull,
      it's so desperately dull and tedious and stuffy and boring and
      des-per-ate-ly DULL." - Monty Python
    • Hugh Davis
      Message 2 of 13 , May 28, 2005
        Fair enough--I'm not trying to defend it, by any means.