RE: [mythsoc] Be afraid, very afraid (new Narnia tale)

  • jack@greenmanreview.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2005
      > Is this book coming out along with one about Puddleglum? I have seen a flier
      > with a Marsh Wiggle tale in it that is supposed to be a new adventure for
      > kids.

      Puddleglum's in this one, so I assume this is that book. Lally the little Wiggler's in it too.

      I think I'm about to overdose on sweetness...
    • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      Message 2 of 4 , May 25, 2005
        Yeah I'm afraid all right!! About all I'd even want to think about looking
        at from that would be mayybe the art! Mayyyybe.

        Hang in there, Jack, we have a new batch of dandelion wine for this year,
        and it's on the bitter side (usually it's sweet and strong, like port).
        I'll be ready with a glass for you... maybe on the rocks with a mixer?

        As for the HP spoilers, I have been enjoying having my own postulations
        about the half-breed prince and also who Hagrid's parents might be, stuff
        like that. Guess we'll find out.

        best,

        Lizzie

        Elizabeth Apgar Triano