RE: [mythsoc] Be afraid, very afraid (new Narnia tale)

  • Hugh Davis
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2005
      Is this book coming out along with one about Puddleglum? I have seen a flier
      with a Marsh Wiggle tale in it that is supposed to be a new adventure for
      kids.

    • jack@greenmanreview.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 25, 2005
        > Is this book coming out along with one about Puddleglum? I have seen a flier
        > with a Marsh Wiggle tale in it that is supposed to be a new adventure for
        > kids.

        Puddleglum's in this one, so I assume this is that book. Lally the little Wiggler's in it too.

        I think I'm about to overdose on sweetness...
      • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
        Message 3 of 4 , May 25, 2005
          Yeah I'm afraid all right!! About all I'd even want to think about looking
          at from that would be mayybe the art! Mayyyybe.

          Hang in there, Jack, we have a new batch of dandelion wine for this year,
          and it's on the bitter side (usually it's sweet and strong, like port).
          I'll be ready with a glass for you... maybe on the rocks with a mixer?

          As for the HP spoilers, I have been enjoying having my own postulations
          about the half-breed prince and also who Hagrid's parents might be, stuff
          like that. Guess we'll find out.

          best,

          Lizzie

          Elizabeth Apgar Triano