Harry Potter, possible SPOILER

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2005
      spoiler spaces

      http://www.nationalreview.com/thecorner/corner.asp
      DUMBLEDORE RIP? [Rick Brookhiser]

      English bookies have been taking bets on which major character will die in
      the next Harry Potter book (J.K. Rowling has said that one will). But when
      Ladbrooke's noticed an unusual pattern of betting from the town where the
      book is being printed, they concluded there had been a leak at the plant.
      Apparently Albus Dumbledore will bite the dust. (Hat tip: Instapundit.)
    • Debra Murphy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2005
        If you want to include dearest Harry in the Hero's Journey paradigm we've been talking about in another thread, this could be said to be predictable--nay, inevitable. I know I've been expecting it. Look what happens to the counterparts in both Lord of the Rings and Star Wars.

        Debra Murphy
        www.themysteryofthings.com

        From: "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...>

        Signup at www.doteasy.com