Re: Card Ender's books

  • karlstar2
    Message 1 of 7 , May 22 9:19 AM
      Definitely follow "Ender's Game" with "Speaker of the Dead". After
      that, if you are more interested in happenings on Earth, go to the
      Shadow series. If you are more interested in following Ender's saga
      to the end, read "Xenocide" and "Children of the Mind". "Children of
      the Mind" has some interesting ideas on the nature of the universe,
      and heaven, ones that I think would be a bit controversial here.

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Apgar Triano"