Typos (mentioned by Bonnie the other day)

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2005
      I've been reading an excellent work of history by Eamon Duffy.

      The poor man is very learned but you wouldn't know it when the text manages
      TWICE to list him as President of "St. Mary Madgalene College, Cambridge" -
      the place to which Lewis moved towards the end of his academic career.
      Well, actually, CSL moved to MAGDALENE College, not "Madgalene."

      It makes me think of Wendolene in the "Wallace & Gromit" films.

      Diamond Proudbrook