Re: Question about GRRM' s A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE

  • Olaf Keith
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2005
      Yes, I think you're probably right. I know about westeros.org and
      several other related sites and message boards, but I was hoping for
      something more "substantial". But I think most scholars will want to
      wait till the series is completed. And that won't happen for many,
      many years.
      Thanks for your effort, though!

      Olaf