Hither Shore

  • regisdanilo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2005
      Dear Mythsoc members,
      I am usually quite silent here, but I am a member of the German
      Tolkien Society, and the German Society has just published its first
      Yearbook.

      It is called HITHER SHORE and can be ordered via amazon.de. Most if it
      is in German, but there are English summaries. From next year onwards,
      the editiors would also like to have English-language contributions.

      A Table of Content is online here:
      http://www.scriptorium-oxoniae.de/

      Sincerely,
      Olaf Keith