Re: Narnia trailer

  • Walkermonk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2005
      I lost the post that I think Katie wrote about the Narnia trailer, and I
      meant to respond to that. I too thought the massive amounts of armies was odd. I
      hadn't imagined either side being all that numerous. Any scholars want to give
      some perspective on how big a military the White Witch had?

      (And the White Witch dressed in black did seem ridiculous to me.)

      Grace Monk
      who turned in my last two papers and took my last test Monday which is why I
      have so much time today to spend online!