Re: [mythsoc] Harry Potter

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 100 , May 11, 2005
      Sorry, no. What was on TV? And I have heard mention before of the Winter
      Ball gown and am wondering what I'm forgetting from the earlier movies. I
      do like watching the kids grow up. And of course I loved where she punches
      Draco (and that other bit where she goes, Does my hair really look like
      that from the back?). Makes her so real.

      I don't know if Pettigrew will snap, or if he will just do one subtle but
      fatal (to him) thing for the Potter side. I guess that would be snapping
      too, but internally, and I was thinking of snapping as being necessarily a
      dramatic thing.

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
      www.lizziewriter.com
      www.danburymineralogicalsociety.org

    • Berni Phillips
      Message 100 of 100 , Aug 17, 2005
        From: "Stolzi" <Stolzi@...>

        > http://www.comics.com/comics/nancy/archive/nancy-20050817.html
        >
        > or
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/c5mr8

        Wow, I didn't know they were still publishing Nancy! I see they've updated
        the look of her aunt's but not Nancy herself. I guess it would be like
        Blondie and Dagwood getting different hairstyles. They're all prisoners of
        their hairdos.

        Berni