Five a Day for Better Health Re: [mythsoc] From the Council of Stewards

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2005
      Aw, but some of those discussions are interesting. While sometimes one
      just uses one's Delete key, other times it is just terrific to read what
      other minds have written. I don't have half the rhetorical ability and
      perspective that some list members do.

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...