Re: [mythsoc] From the Council of Stewards

  • Margaret Dean
    Message 1 of 40 , May 10, 2005
      May I make a suggestion? If you want to find out the opinion of
      the listmembers at large, use the Poll feature for the Yahoogroup
      and run a poll. This may make it easier for the moderator (or
      other interested persons) to "read" the list's opinion at a
      glance rather than having to wade through many many posts on the
      subject.

      --Margaret Dean
      <margdean@...>
    • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      Message 40 of 40 , May 11, 2005
        Hi Bill how's the coffee? Mine's not so great lately.

        Yes, I would like to see more about other authors. I do love Tolkien,
        honestly the man was a genius, but I want to hear more about today too.
        And I especially want to know who else reads Kazantzakis, or knows people
        who do. I am behind in my reading, but he's one of my favorites, and I'd
        really like some insights.

        Do you know that there are rats with curly coats? I have never seen one.
        Do you think they would have better insulation when they had to swim away
        from the ship?

        Lizzie (squeak)

        Elizabeth Apgar Triano
        lizziewriter@...