A review of "Ily's Dream"

  • Edward F. Stack
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2000
      I got another review of my epic fantasy novel "Ily's Dream". I'm gald he
      liked it, but suspect he skipped over the romantic parts. Other reviews and
      a free preview of the first two chapters are on my site.

      Now the review:
      'Ily's Dream' It's got everything.
      I very much enjoyed reading 'Ily's Dream' and I heartily recommend this book
      . Well written and like a grand fantasy roleplaying campaign game it has
      everything: action, world-building, magic, political intrigue and battles.
      What more could you want?
      FIVE STARS *****
      Brad, www.PlanetDoom.com

      Edward Stack
      Speculative Fiction for the Web (Winner of the PlanetDoom "Cool Site Award")
      http://members.tripod.com/edward.stack
      Author of "Ily's Dream", available at www.roxybooks.com, Barnes and Noble
      (www.BN.com), or Powells (www.powells.com).