Re: [mythsoc] From the Council of Stewards

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 40 , May 10 11:44 AM
      Wow. OK.

      Five posts a day can be difficult to remember, sometimes one is just on a
      roll and forgets to count. I hope this will be an automatic thing that
      will just bounce our posts if we go over, and not bounce us as members?
      I've been on a list that used to do that (I think it was a bandwidth
      thing?), limit the posts I mean, and we got over it.

      Joan Marie and I have our differences, you might say, but she has a job
      that I wouldn't touch with a stick. You're a better man than I am, Joan
      Marie. Or your digestion is anyway.

      Excelsior.

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
      www.lizziewriter.com
      www.danburymineralogicalsociety.org
    • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      Message 40 of 40 , May 11 11:40 AM
        Hi Bill how's the coffee? Mine's not so great lately.

        Yes, I would like to see more about other authors. I do love Tolkien,
        honestly the man was a genius, but I want to hear more about today too.
        And I especially want to know who else reads Kazantzakis, or knows people
        who do. I am behind in my reading, but he's one of my favorites, and I'd
        really like some insights.

        Do you know that there are rats with curly coats? I have never seen one.
        Do you think they would have better insulation when they had to swim away
        from the ship?

        Lizzie (squeak)