Re: [mythsoc] Fw: [SpareOom] smoking and drinking and Narnia too!

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2005
      To be fair, I should report that a Brethren member replied to that post on
      SpareOom with the comment that people at her church had read and enjoyed
      Lewis a long time ago, and that she thought Tony Campolo was just making a
      joke with the Brethren as an easy target.

      The real attack on Lewis as a smoker, drinker and EVEN WORSE is here - a
      site wh has already been reported here, I think

      http://www.blessedquietness.com/journal/homemake/cslewis.htm

      Diamond Proudbrook