Re: [mythsoc] from a bookstore announcement list

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 6 , May 10 6:29 AM
      Not sure what this means either:

      "Hone your context-ignorer on some C.S. Lewis "

      An ignorer would seem by definition to be a blunt instrument.

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 6 , May 10 7:43 AM
        Are 'ignorers' not more dull than blunt?

        Mike

      • jack@greenmanreview.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 10 10:09 AM
          > I pulled up Greenman's review of OD MAGIC (review by Elizabeth Vail) when I
          > went looking to see if it was Odd Magic, or Olive Drab Magic, or Overdose
          > Magic, or what.
          >
          > http://www.greenmanreview.com/book/book_mckillip_odmagic.html
          >
          > Jack, the "Back to previous page" link at the bottom of said review (as also
          > at the review of the DeLint edition) doesn't work.
          >
          > http://www.greenmanreview.com/book/book_index/index.html - no good.

          We knew. We mover hosts going (in teh process) from a IWndows based server to a Unix based
          server. The latter is case sensitive, so all the indexes need re-coding.