Re: [mythsoc] from a bookstore announcement list

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 6 , May 10 6:28 AM
      I pulled up Greenman's review of OD MAGIC (review by Elizabeth Vail) when I
      went looking to see if it was Odd Magic, or Olive Drab Magic, or Overdose
      Magic, or what.

      http://www.greenmanreview.com/book/book_mckillip_odmagic.html

      Jack, the "Back to previous page" link at the bottom of said review (as also
      at the review of the DeLint edition) doesn't work.

      http://www.greenmanreview.com/book/book_index/index.html - no good.

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Stolzi
      Message 2 of 6 , May 10 6:29 AM
        Not sure what this means either:

        "Hone your context-ignorer on some C.S. Lewis "

        An ignorer would seem by definition to be a blunt instrument.

        Diamond Proudbrook
      • Mike Foster
        Message 3 of 6 , May 10 7:43 AM
          Are 'ignorers' not more dull than blunt?

          Mike

        • jack@greenmanreview.com
          Message 4 of 6 , May 10 10:09 AM
            > I pulled up Greenman's review of OD MAGIC (review by Elizabeth Vail) when I
            > went looking to see if it was Odd Magic, or Olive Drab Magic, or Overdose
            > Magic, or what.
            >
            > http://www.greenmanreview.com/book/book_mckillip_odmagic.html
            >
            > Jack, the "Back to previous page" link at the bottom of said review (as also
            > at the review of the DeLint edition) doesn't work.
            >
            > http://www.greenmanreview.com/book/book_index/index.html - no good.

            We knew. We mover hosts going (in teh process) from a IWndows based server to a Unix based
            server. The latter is case sensitive, so all the indexes need re-coding.