Re: [mythsoc] from a bookstore announcement list

  • jack@greenmanreview.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 10, 2005
      >> MOONHEART - THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION by Charles de Lint
      >> (Subterranean, Signed Hardcover, $75.00)
      >
      >I remember Moonheart. It wasn't a bad novel, but ... $75? And how can
      >this have been 25 years?
      >
      >DB

      It's the first hardcover printing since the ever-so-rare Orb printing.

      BTW it's the 20th Anniversary edition, not the 25th.

      We reviewed it here:

      greenmanreview.com/book/book_delint_moonheart_20th.html
    • Stolzi
      Message 2 of 6 , May 10, 2005
        I pulled up Greenman's review of OD MAGIC (review by Elizabeth Vail) when I
        went looking to see if it was Odd Magic, or Olive Drab Magic, or Overdose
        Magic, or what.

        http://www.greenmanreview.com/book/book_mckillip_odmagic.html

        Jack, the "Back to previous page" link at the bottom of said review (as also
        at the review of the DeLint edition) doesn't work.

        http://www.greenmanreview.com/book/book_index/index.html - no good.

        Diamond Proudbrook
      • Stolzi
        Message 3 of 6 , May 10, 2005
          Not sure what this means either:

          "Hone your context-ignorer on some C.S. Lewis "

          An ignorer would seem by definition to be a blunt instrument.

          Diamond Proudbrook
        • Mike Foster
          Message 4 of 6 , May 10, 2005
            Are 'ignorers' not more dull than blunt?

            Mike

          • jack@greenmanreview.com
            Message 5 of 6 , May 10, 2005
              > I pulled up Greenman's review of OD MAGIC (review by Elizabeth Vail) when I
              > went looking to see if it was Odd Magic, or Olive Drab Magic, or Overdose
              > Magic, or what.
              >
              > http://www.greenmanreview.com/book/book_mckillip_odmagic.html
              >
              > Jack, the "Back to previous page" link at the bottom of said review (as also
              > at the review of the DeLint edition) doesn't work.
              >
              > http://www.greenmanreview.com/book/book_index/index.html - no good.

              We knew. We mover hosts going (in teh process) from a IWndows based server to a Unix based
              server. The latter is case sensitive, so all the indexes need re-coding.