Revenge of the Sith

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2005
      Seen today, a trailer for "Revenge of the Sith" in the form of the
      two-minute precis of the film that all pop-movie trailers are these days.

      Now I know there are people out there who actually liked "The Phantom
      Menace," so I'll just say that anybody who enjoyed the stiff political
      dialogue of that film is going to just adore this one. It's more of the
      same, and more so!

      David Bratman