RE: [mythsoc] Re: Tolkien book for Hildebrant fans, on sale

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2005
      Mmm, no, James, I don't know that it was you. We were appreciating some of
      Hildebrandts treatment of the female form. Not that you don't appreciate
      it, of course, but you know what I mean.

      I still think Tolkien himself did the best Tolkien art, followed closely by
      Pauline Baynes. But then, I'm not a big follower of the
      Tolkien's-world-art genre.

      BTW the book is pretty dreadful I think. I can bring it next game and you
      can have a look! The art is worth more than the text.

      Lizzie

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia