Re: Re: [mythsoc] American Northernness

  • Stolzi
    Message 1 of 14 , May 6 9:02 AM
      From: "Elizabeth Apgar Triano" <lizziewriter@...>

      > Splendid! Thank you, Alexei! I think I read one of those books early on,
      > or a short story, and I always meant to get back to them. Orson Scott
      Card
      > is a master storyteller isn't he? What's his background?

      Mormon (Latter Day Saints) - a church very focused upon events on the N.
      American continent.

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      Message 2 of 14 , May 6 10:30 AM
        OK. Does he have a profession other than writer-of-stories I guess should
        have been my question. Although yes that is a relevant answer, certes. I
        am thinking, like, David Brin (physicist), Isaac Asimov (some kind of
        sciencey background), C.S. Friedman (stage costuming, etc.), J.R.R. Tolkien
        (philologist).

        Lizzie

        Elizabeth Apgar Triano
        lizziewriter@...