Re: [mythsoc] article on Christopher Tolkien

  • Vincent Ferré
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 7:35 AM
      Many thanks, David & Carl. I had thought of the Letters (I've just finished translating them into French) and of the Legendarium, but not of the Inklings (!) nor C.S. Lewis
      Companion.
      And thanks, too, for the additional information, David.
      Thanks very much, and I'll let you know when the (short) "paper"'s finished

      all the best,

      Vincent