Re: Enough!

  • Diane Conner
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5 1:06 AM
      To Nagy & Leslie

      I think that a lot of us are over educated and clear, concise language is a
      prerequisite in any discussion. The fact is that J.R.R. Tolkien was a very
      religious man and very immersed in his professorship. His creation of
      Middle Earth was written during some of the darkest times of this century.
      Great literature has depths of meaning. Obscure language does not have any
      meaning except to the initiated.

      D. Conner

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5 3:00 AM
        Diane,