Re: [mythsoc] Jeopardy!

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 27 2:54 PM
      I believe Sarah said that she occassionally will put a question in. They
      know her interests and will ask her when she has a strong knowledge of
      something. Nothing in those three questions that would be hard for
      anyone who has a general knowledge of the authors would know though.

      The trick with Jeopardy is to create questions that everyone has a
      chance of knowing, which means not going too specific in a particular
      question, even the ones at the end. So yes, Use the Experts to verify
      the questions and answers, but use a generalist to create the questions
      and answers (or is that Answers and Questions, this is Jeopardy after all).

      Lisa

      WendellWag@... wrote:

      >In a message dated 4/26/2005 11:12:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      >bernip@... writes:
      >
      >So we know Sarah Beach still works on the show!
      >

      >I thought Sarah only researched the correctness of answers and didn't write
      >them.

    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 27 8:28 PM
        "Name three writers who contributed to Essays Presented to Charles Williams"

        Naaah....probably not.