Re: [mythsoc] Unitarian Jihad...

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 17 9:27 PM
      I kept appealing until I got Sister Broadsword of Courteous Debate.
      Might be useful around here :-) .

      Note - The Trick at http://homepage.mac.com/whump/ujname.html is just
      keep appealing until the "name" changes to one that you like. You can
      adjust the name by telling it your gender.

      The trick at the other website is just keep reloading until you get one
      you like.

      And Jon Carroll is always a good read. My step-father reads him to my
      mother every day even though she can read just fine on her own. It
      became a tradition when she was recovernig from her stroke. A good read
      shared is always healing.

      Mythically yours,
      Lisa