Unitarian Jihad...

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2005
      Just because the list has been incredibly quiet today...

      http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2005/04/08
      /DDG27BCFLG1.DTL
      And this
      http://homepage.mac.com/whump/ujname.html
      And this
      http://www.elsewhere.org/cgi-bin/jihad

      Enjoy,
      Sister Katana of Warm Humanitarianism...

      (Janet)
    • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 12, 2005
        Heh.

        I'm not quite sure what to make of it, but the John Carroll column was
        worth the cut and paste (and I have an appeal in for a better name).

        thanks!

        Lizzie
        (no jihad name as yet)

        Elizabeth Apgar Triano
        lizziewriter@...
        amor vincit omnia
        www.lizziewriter.com
        www.danburymineralogicalsociety.org

      • dianejoy@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 14, 2005
          What a hoot.

          Though they first callled me Brother Nunchuku then Sibling, until I put in
          my true sex. (I don't have a gender; languages have gender.)

          ---djb

          AKA Sister Shuriken of Mild Reason

          I'm not quite sure what to make of it, but the John Carroll column was
          worth the cut and paste (and I have an appeal in for a better name).

          thanks!

          Lizzie
          (no jihad name as yet)

          Elizabeth Apgar Triano
          lizziewriter@...
          amor vincit omnia
          www.lizziewriter.com
          www.danburymineralogicalsociety.org

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://mail2web.com/ .
        • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 17, 2005
            I kept appealing until I got Sister Broadsword of Courteous Debate.
            Might be useful around here :-) .

            Note - The Trick at http://homepage.mac.com/whump/ujname.html is just
            keep appealing until the "name" changes to one that you like. You can
            adjust the name by telling it your gender.

            The trick at the other website is just keep reloading until you get one
            you like.

            And Jon Carroll is always a good read. My step-father reads him to my
            mother every day even though she can read just fine on her own. It
            became a tradition when she was recovernig from her stroke. A good read
            shared is always healing.

            Mythically yours,
            Lisa