Re: [mythsoc] A Thank You

  • Bonnie Callahan
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2005
      Hey I missed Grace's BD Happyhappyjoy joy to you too!. I've gotten 2000
      E-mails since Feb.
      (A New Record!)
      and may have lost that 'un.

      Also want to weigh in and thank all of you Mythies and the Society for all the
      JOY and FUN
      and ENLIGHTNMENT over the last 36 years! My first semester after joining I was
      so
      mentally stimulated my college GPA went from 2.7 to 4.0!

      Best to all,
      Bonnie