Re: [mythsoc] The Hidden Treasure of Glaston

  • Matthew Winslow
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2000
      Stolzi@... [Stolzi@...] wrote:
      > > Their catalog says "Shop Online
      > > at www.ignatius.com."
      >
      > It lies, however. At least I couldn't make it work when I tried, and I'm
      > pretty experienced at web-shopping.

      It works, Mary. I just ordered a volume of Chesterton.

      "Now is the winter of our discount tent."
      --Red Green
      Currently reading: Mozart by Peter Gay
    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20, 2000
        In a message dated 4/20/00 9:59:00 AM Central Daylight Time,
        mwinslow@... writes:

        > It works, Mary. I just ordered a volume of Chesterton.

        I was trying to order a video out of their paper catalog, and couldn't make
        it come up any way I tried!

        Mary S