Re: [mythsoc] Lovecraft volume now in "Library of America"

  • Elizabeth Apgar Triano
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 4, 2005
      Well, most of my books are used, and while I do use all kinds of eclectic
      things for bookmarks, I've always dog-eared them. Blame my dad. And I'm
      passing on the trait, although I suppose I should teach the kids not to do
      it to borrowed books.

      It's better than not reading. And I thought this WAS purgatory.

      Lizzie, not terribly repentant

      Elizabeth Apgar Triano
      lizziewriter@...
      amor vincit omnia
      www.lizziewriter.com
      www.danburymineralogicalsociety.org

    • Bonnie Callahan
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 4, 2005
        I use rubber bands as bookmarks, myself--if a cheapie. If not, a large hair
        elastic that isn't too tight!

        Bonnie