Re: [mythsoc] Tolkien and Women

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2005
      In a message dated 4/2/2005 2:35:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      Stolzi@... writes:

      THE UNCHARTED REALMS OF TOLKIEN by Alex Lewis and Elizabeth Currie.

      ISBN 0-9453207-0-0

      Not currently available from Amazon US, but you might try libraries, or
      Malcolm Lindley of the British Tolkien Society (who sold me mine) at
      malcx@....

      It can also be obtained apparently from www.amazon.co.uk, 21 pounds plus
      shipping and a "hard-to-find" charge of 1.99 pounds "excluding VAT."

      Incidentally, Alex Lewis, who is a long-time member of the Tolkien Society,
      will almost certainly be at Tolkien 2005 this summer in Birmingham.
      Elizabeth Currie is actually his girlfriend Ruth Lacon, who has been in the Tolkien
      Society almost as long. When I spoke to them about the book, Ruth gave me an
      explanation which I don't remember about why she decided to use a pseudonym
      on the book.